Saturday, April 27, 2019

Scrumptious Saturdays

Is there anything better than the farmers market? No! This salad is fully fresh and full of life force.
Good for the earth and good for our souls.  And Allergic Mom discovered that she can eat pecans.  It was a bad/good mistake!
All from the farmers market, minus the avocado. I love sweet potato topped with Vitaclay-cooked fresh black beans and a side of sautéed kale-I make a batch of fresh beans once a week for meals like this and for taco Tuesday. It's even better topped with green apple cabbage kraut for nutrition boost and contrast. Do I always use my Thermomix? Usually I do use it for at least one or two components of a meal. Sometimes I don’t though. And that's ok. This meal came together in its own, simple way.

No comments:

Post a Comment