We enjoy this favorite chocolate pudding in little glass cups. These are the same cups we use for making our coconut yogurt.
What you need:
2 cups of full-fat coconut milk
100 grams of dark chocolate (we use Enjoy Life Chips)
1 tablespoon gelatin (we use Great Lakes)
1/2 teaspoon of vanilla
What to do:
1. Heat the coconut milk to 60 degrees in TM Bowl
2. Take out a little coconut milk, place in small bowl and whisk in the gelatin
3. Add the Chocolate to the TM Bowl. Mix on speed 3 until smooth
4. Add the gelatin mixture back to the bowl
5. Add in the vanilla and mix for 10 seconds, speed 3
6. Pour into little glass yogurt containers an place in fridge to set.
original recipe found here