Monday, January 24, 2011

Allergy Warning Change: Whole Foods 365 Ginger Snaps. Please Read Before You Eat!!

Here is proof that one must read ingredient lists and allergy information every single time!!!!!!  Poof, out of no where, the Whole Foods 365 Ginger Snaps allergen label changed on us.  In an earlier post I explain why we love and buy these ginger snaps.  As of today, I am not sure if they are safe for my toddler.

The allergen information used to read:  Contains wheat and soy ingredients.  Good Manufacturing practices used to segregate ingredients in a facility that also processes milk, egg, peanut and treenut ingredients.


The allergen information now reads:  Contains wheat and soy ingredients.  May contain milk, egg, peanut and treenut ingredients.


I am currently investigating the issue.  I have been in contact with Customer Service at the Toronto Whole Foods location.  I have left a message with The Austin, Texas Corporate Office asking that they contact me.

I will be posting any learned information!

No comments:

Post a Comment