Saturday, January 15, 2011

ShaSha Bread Is Sesame-Free!

little train-shaped bread for
avocado sandwiches
We always have a few loaves of their spelt bread in the freezer.  ShaSha Co.: Natural Artisan Bakery, makes a wonderfully delicious organic sprouted spelt bread.  Very short list of ingredients: Organic Whole Spelt Flour, Filtered Water, Organic Sourdough Bacterial Culture, Organic Sprouted Spelt, Pure Sea Salt.  They are located in Toronto. Their products are available throughout the city.  They also have a store, and I believe they ship as well within Canada.  It is not clear to me if they ship to the United States.  


I often cut out shapes with cookie cutters and store the crusts in freezer bags in the freezer.  When I need breadcrumbs, I pull what I need.  Breadcrumbs are ready in a second, just throw into Thermomix turn the dial and they are ready. 


Please contact them if you have a peanut allergy, I just noticed that one of their new snacks contains peanut butter.  I am going to contact them again to require about both peanuts and tree-nuts.  I will also find out about shipping to the U.S.
*SINCE DISCOVERED NO SHIPPING :(


Visit their website:
http://www.shashabread.com/product/20/format/6

No comments:

Post a Comment