Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Safe soy sauce for families with sesame allergy!

Finally, after a lot of searching, I have found what I was looking for.  Bragg Liquid Aminos do not share a line with sesame.  I emailed the company and they quickly responded with the answer I was looking for.  If you are looking for a safe alternative to tamari or soy (both often run the risk of cross-contamination with sesame if product shares line with sesame).


Here is the link to the product:  http://bragg.com/products/bragg-liquid-aminos-soy-alternative.html


Please note that Bragg does not label for sesame.


I have also researched Eden Organic Tamari.  The customer service department responded with the following statement: "The line where the Tamari is bottled also has sesame oil bottled.  The lines are cleaned thoroughly in between runs".  



No comments:

Post a Comment